This is a primary release and may have some minor bugs which can be settled on the future updates, however, the build overall is a stable and free from major bugs. If you have Nubia Z9 MAX and still willing to Update ZTE Nubia Z9 Max on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Official CM 13 ROM, then follow this guide completely.
Disclaimer: Use this guide to Update ZTE Nubia Z9 Max nx510j on Official CM 13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM, don’t try on any other alternative. furthermore, we www.guidebeats.com will not be held subjected for any misadventure, tackle it on your private prospect.
- Backup all your important data on the device before proceedings.
- Do charge your device battery more than 70%
- Install ZTE USB driver on your computer, for stable connectivity. [Click here]
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the device, from [Settings > Developer options]
- Make sure to install latest TWRP recovery on your device.
- Also, take backup of your existing ROM for restoring option if you face any issue.
- Flashing this updates will void the warranty of your device. however, you can get it back by restoring stock firmware.
Android 6.0 Official CM 13 Nightly ROM.zip for Nubia Z9 Max, from Link – [Click here]
Steps to Update ZTE Nubia Z9 Max on Official CM 13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM
- Connect the Nubia Z9 Max to your PC via USB cable, and then Transfer both CM13 ROM and GApps.ZIP files on the root folder of your device.
- Now Turn-OFF Nubia Z9 Max and then boot on TWRP recovery mode, via [Press and hold volume down and power keys all at once] until you see the recovery screen.
- On recovery menu tap on “backup” and proceed to take a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM. (select all partitions along with System, Data, Boot, the Recovery and EFS)
- After backup comes back to recovery menu and then tap on “Advanced options” and select Wipe Dalvik, System, Data and Cache. Do swipe to confirm.
- Then on recovery menu tap on “Install” > then locate and select “CM13 ROM .ZIP” that you have downloaded and transferred on the device memory and confirm to install.
- Repeat step-5 and this time, select “GApps .ZIP” file and do “Swipe” to confirm the installation.
- Once installations get finished, on recovery menu tap on “Reboot” to boot your device normally.
That’s how to Update ZTE Nubia Z9 Max on Official CM 13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM. if you face boot loop issue then try factory restore from recovery or restore your previous ROM backup from recovery mode.