Here is a concise tutorial to Root ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini and Install TWRP 3.0. Nubia Z11 Mini is a latest and much powerful android smartphone of ZTE that has appeared this year in April 2016. Z11 mini also has massive hardware specs that include Snapdragon 617 1.2-GHz octa-core Qulm processor, 16 Megapixels of the rear shooter with 8 MP of selfie cam, 3GB of powerful RAM and 64 GB of ROM, 5.0 inches of IPS LCD display, running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware. All these characteristics made it much faster and powerful. However, users always have curious for customization and further enhanced performance. So, as always we have carried for you an easy guide to Root ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini and Install TWRP 3.0 Custom Recovery.
If you are the users of Nubia Z11 Mini willing to root and customize then keep continue with steps below to root ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini. However, keep in mind that it will void the warranty of your Z11 Mini. Also, keep your data safe to avoid any data loss.
DISCLAIMER: Following these guidelines you can only root ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Not relevant with any other variant. Also, you will lose Z11 Mini warranty, proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a proper backup for your entire contents on Nubia Z11 Mini.
- It’s strongly recommended to charge Z11 Mini at least 70%.
- Use original USB cable for smooth connectivity.
- Install the latest ZTE USB driver at your window PC. [Download Link]
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock at Nubia Z11. => Settings -> Developer options.
- Enter * # 7678 # code at main dialer and tic the 2 options on the screen to enable adb & fastboot.
- Download“Z11-Mini –TWRP- 3.0 + Root. Zip” file here. [Link]
Install TWRP 3.0 Recovery.
- Download Z11-Mini –TWRP- 3.0 + Root. Zip file and then extract at the PC at easy accessible location.
- Now open the extracted folder and run cmd window in that folder. => Press shift key and click right mouse button at any white space, then click “Open command window here”.
- Now connect Nubia Z11 Mini to PC via USB data cable.
- Now, one by one type the below commands in CMD window.
- fastboot devise
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- fastboot reboot
Root ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini.
- Copy BETA- SuperSU- v2.71 .zip file from already download and extracted folder to Micro SD card.
- Disconnect Z11 mini and turn off.
- Boot in TWRP recovery via [holding pressed the UP VOLUME & POWER keys at once.
- Once Z11 Mini enters into recovery mode, tap Install.
- Now navigate to BETA- SuperSU- v2.71 .zipfile and select it. Then Swipe to confirm flashing.
- After SuperSU flashing, go back to recovery the main and tap Reboot.
That’s how to Root ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini and Install TWRP 3.0.