CyanogenMod custom ROM based on Android 6.0.1 is now available for downloading and flashing on Huawei Honor 4X. Cyanogen developers have provided this latest ROM with pretty nice performance and stability. Honor 4X CM13 Android 6.0.1 is quite light and very fast regarding performance. it is considered more fast and stable than EMUI based Android 6.0 that has been recently provided by the manufacturers. Anyone holding Honor 4X can flash it in their device, also the compatible variants list is herewith below. If you want to taste CM13 with lot of new and latest features then here is Honor 4X CM13 Android 6.0.1. Some of the focused features are CM Browser, New AudioFx, Multiwindows, battery optimized by Doze, stylish System UI, don’t disturb setting, themes and apps etc. Follow the concise guide below to install Honor 4X CM13.
DISCLAIMER: This firmware CM13 and the guide mentioned are only for Honor 4X listed variants. Don’t use or flash at any other device. Also, do all the process at your own risk.
- C8817D/ E
- G620S-L01/ -L02/ -L03
- Che1-CL10/ -CL20/ -CL04
- Entirely backup your data and existing ROM, read here. [Easy guide]
- At least 70% charge at Honor 4X is essential.
- Install Hi-Suite at your PC for smooth connectivity. [Link]
- Download custom recovery at Honor 4/4X – [How to Install]
- Download CM13 ROM for Honor 4X here. [Official Link]
- Download Gapps for CM13. [Link]
Steps to Install Honor 4X CM13 Android 6.0.1
- Download and then copy CM13 and Gapps zip files to Honor 4X internal memory.
- Turn off Honor 4X after copying completed.
- Now boot Honor 4X in recovery mode, via press and hold [VOL-DOWN + POWER buttons at once.
- In the main menu of recovery navigate to wipe then select Data, Syetem, Cache, & Dalvik cache. Then do confirm. [navigate up/down with volume key and select with Power key]
- Now at main recovery screen choose Install and locate CM13 copied zip file. Do confirm to install.
- Repeat step5 and flash Gapps zip file too.
- Now select Reboot at main screen and wait for normal boot up.
Enjoy! That’s how to Install Honor 4X CM13 Android 6.0.1.