On5 is the most affordable Samsung smartphone with very nice specs. It was announced in 2015 in India. Galaxy On5 Comes on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with much higher performance. The users who are looking to customize their devices have to first root Samsung Galaxy On5. And here are the guidelines to Root Samsung Galaxy On5 running on Android 5.1 Lollipop using Kingroot apk.
If you want to root Samsung Galaxy On5, simply download the kingroot apk from the given link. Then install and proceed to the steps to root Samsung Galaxy On5 in minutes.
DISCLAIMER: These instructions are to help you to Root Samsung Galaxy On5 on Lollipop 5.1. Also, Ensure to apply this tutorial on On5 only. Applying this guide will void your device warranty. You can restore the warranty by re-flashing stock firmware again. However, proceed at your own risk.
- Ensure to make a proper backup of all the important data in On5.
- Galaxy On5 must have 60% battery charge.
- Install USB driver of Samsung on your PC. |Download Link|.
- Download ‘Kingroot .apk’ in PC and then move it to On5. [Download Link].
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy On5 using Kingroot apk.
- Connect On5 to your PC via USB cable.
- Now move the ‘Kingroot’ downloaded APK to On5 internal storage.
- Now in On5 go to Settings’. > Security > find ‘Unknown source’ and tic the checkbox to allow.
- Then open ‘File Manager’. > locate kingroot APK and tap it to install.
- Confirm to install. > And then wait to install.
- Now from the app drawer, open Kingroot app and click ‘Start Root’ to proceed.
- Wait to initiate and then get the root privilege on Galaxy On5.
That’s how to Root Samsung Galaxy On5 on Android 5.1 Lollipop via Kingroot apk.
For further inquiries do contact us or write in the comments section.