MULTILASER MS60F PLUS is an amazing budget smartphone which comes with all new device specifications and moreover a user-friendly UI. MULTILASER MS60F PLUS is a nice budget smartphone which can be used on a daily basis. MULTILASER MS60F PLUS works perfectly with its stock ROM rather than any custom ROM. Custom ROMs are best in terms of latest features but not in terms of stability, you will face some difficulties while using a custom ROM that’s why you should revert back to stock ROM. So we have brought the official stock ROM of MULTILASER MS60F PLUS and will tell you how to install it. Follow this guide to install stock ROM on MULTILASER MS60F PLUS.
Stock ROM for MULTILASER MS60F PLUS is officially out so you can install it. The ROM which we are providing is the official built for MULTILASER MS60F PLUS so it will contain no bugs or any issues. The Stock ROMs are built by experienced and professional developers and after testing it in all way it is installed in the device so there are fewer chances to find bugs or issues in any stock ROM than any custom ROM. Installing a stock ROM is very easy you just have to follow this guide to install stock ROM on MULTILASER MS60F PLUS.
In order to install stock ROM on “MULTILASER MS60F PLUS” follow this guide carefully as each and every step is essential to be followed, if in case you miss any step you may end up bricking your phone and after that, you might not get it back so be careful.
Things to know before Installing a stock ROM
- Your device’s battery must be above fifty percent to avoid any unwanted shutdown
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developer’s options.
- Install TWRP on your device
- Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Flash Tool for windows or for MAC or Linux
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device.
Download Stock ROM for MULTILASER MS60F PLUS
How to Install Stock ROM on MULTILASER MS60F PLUS
- Download the ROM recovery file and save it on your device.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode, by holding volume down and power button together for some time.
- Once you have booted into TWRP select install.
- Now navigate to the wrong file which you have saved and install it.
- Now wait for sometime