Good news the Android 7.1.1 updates via LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus [Natrium] is now available. Recently the XDA developer #Duke.Ghaf has provided the LineageOS 14.1 unofficial build based on Android 7.1.1 for Mi 5S Plus. Thanks a lot for this and hope for more updates. The users of Mi 5S Plus can find here the download link and simple instructions to install Nougat 7.1.1 on Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus via LineageOS 14.1 build. We managed to provide you the detailed guide, you just proceed accordingly. LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Mi 5S Plus has all the latest features and performance improvements of Android 7.1.1 Nougat along with lots of unique features. However, this is an Unofficial and initial build that might have some issues. If still, you decided to taste the Android 7.1.1, then here is how to Install Nougat 7.1.1 on Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus LineageOS 14.1 ROM.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to download and Install Nougat 7.1.1 on Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. So, don’t try on any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Mi 5S Plus; Like contact, gallery items, text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Mi 5S Plus more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Xiaomi on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Mi 5S Plus, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Mi 5S Plus should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download Android 7.1.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus [LineageOS 14.1] at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 into the PC. | Link ↓
Steps to Install Nougat 7.1.1 on Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus LineageOS 14.1 ROM
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer into the internal storage of Mi 5S Plus.
- Then follow this concise guide → Install LineageOS via TWRP Recovery on any Device.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Mi 5S Plus normally.
So that’s how to download and Install Nougat 7.1.1 on Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.