Huawei has pushed another EMUI 4.0.1 B361 build, based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow for P8 (GRA-UL00 & GRA- L03) variants in Middle Eastern region countries. The update has security patch updates and performance enhancements. Till date, most of the users got OTA notification and updates. If you are waiting and still didn’t get the updates then follow this guide to manually install Huawei P8 B361 Marshmallow Firmware. Below is the official download link for EMUI 4.0.1 B361 and the step by step guide.
Note: This guide is intended to Install Huawei P8 B361 Marshmallow Firmware. Don’t update any other device with this guide. Also, backup your data before going to start. We are not held responsible for any mishap, proceed only at your own risk.
- Device Name: Huawei P8
- Model Number: [GRA-UL00/ GRA-L03].
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow – EMUI 4.0.1.
- Firmware Build: B361/ GRA-UL00C185B361
- Region: Middle East.
- Countries: Pakistan, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
- Status: Official -Full firmware.
- First take and store safely a full backup of the existing data on P8.
- Also, charge the battery fully before going to flashing process.
- Install USB driver or Hi-Suite for Huawei at the PC- |Download Link.
- P8 should already be running on the C185 based firmware.
Download EMUI 4.0.1 B361 Marshmallow for P8- |Official Link |Size- 1.57GB
File: [HUAWEI_P8_Firmware_GRA-UL00 (GRA-L03)_C185B361_middle East.zip].
Steps to Install Huawei P8 B361 Marshmallow [EMUI 4.0.1]
- Download and extract the B361 updates zip file from the link at the PC.
- Then connect P8 to PC and copy the “dload” folder from firmware folder in the root directory of micro SD-card.
- Now dial “*#*#2846579#*#*” without coats on the device dial-pad.
- The Project Menu opens on the screen. > Tap Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > Then “OK” to confirm.
- Wait for flashing process and normal reboot.
That’s how to install Huawei P8 B361 Marshmallow Firmware [EMUI 4.0.1] manually.