Huawei P8 Lite of Vodafone carriers receiving the latest EMUI 4.0 B589 Marshmallow firmware at the UK. Users have already got the OTA (over the air) notification for this latest firmware. However, we are going to show you on install Huawei P8 Lite B589 Marshmallow manually. Step by step instructions to install Huawei P8 Lite B589 Marshmallow are mentioned following. Directly download EMUI 4.0 B589 Marshmallow for P8 Lite from the link and then follow the steps to install.
NOTE: Here is the guide to Download and install Huawei P8 Lite B589 Marshmallow [Vodafone UK]. Don’t try on any other device. Also, proceed at your own risk. We are not responsible for misuse and mishaps.
- Device Name: Huawei P8 Lite [Vodafone].
- Model Number: ALE-L01/ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 –Marshmallow.
- EMUI: 4.0
- Build Number: B589/ ALE-L21C02B589
- CUST NO: CUSTC02D001
- Region: United Kingdom.
- Status: Official- Full firmware.
- Backup the device data and store it safely on the PC.
- Do charge the battery of P8 Lite before installing the updates.
- Install USB driver or Hi-suite at the PC for smoother connectivity- |Download Link
- You should have the stock recovery at the device.
Download B589 Marshmallow for Huawei P8 Lite- |Official Link |Size: 1.7GB
File: [HUAWEI_P8 Lite_Firmware_ALE-L21 (ALE-L01) _Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C02B589CUSTC02D001_United Kingdom.zip]
Steps to Install Huawei P8 Lite B589 Marshmallow
- Download B589 updates zip file from the link above and then extract.
- Find the dload folder at extracted contents and copy it to the home folder of the external micro SD-Card.
- Once copying finished, unplug P8 Lite and dial *#*#2846579#*#* at the main dial pad.
- Then at Project Menu select Software Upgrade → SDCard Upgrade → finally tap OK to flash updates.
- Wait for installation completion.
That’s how to Install Huawei P8 Lite B589 Marshmallow.