Download EMUI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow latest firmware C185B560 for Huawei P8 Lite. This updates package is specific for Huawei Middle Eastern countries and is available both via OTA and manual method. Here is the step by step guide Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite B560 Marshmallow Firmware [ALE-L21]. Directly download the package from the under mentioned official link and follow the instructions accordingly to update Huawei P8 Lite B560 Marshmallow build manually.
NOTE: The instructions and firmware here are intended only to install Huawei P8 Lite B560 Marshmallow [ALE-L21- Dual-SIM] [Middle East] manually. Don’t try on any other variant. Also, proceed only at your own risk.
- Device Name: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model Number: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow- EMUI 4.0
- Firmware No: B560/ ALE-L21C185B560-
- Region: Africa/Middle East
- Released: 22-08-2016
- Status: Official -Full firmware
- Before updating perform a full backup of the existing data on P8 Lite.
- Also, sufficiently charge the device battery before installation.
- USB driver or Hi-suite should be installed on your PC, for smoother connectivity-| Link
- Ensure that your device is already running on C185Bxx firmware build.
Download EMUI 4.0 B560 Marshmallow for P8 Lite- |Official Link |Size: 1.48GB
File: [HUAWEI_P8 lite_Firmware_ALE-L21_C185B560_middle East.zip]
Steps to Install Huawei P8 Lite B560 Marshmallow
- Download and extract the B560 updates package from the link above.
- Inside extracted contents find dload folder and copy to the device micro-SD card home directory.
- Now go dial pad and enter *#*#2846579#*#* code to launch the Project Menu update method.
- At project menu tap Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > and then OK to confirm flashing.
- Here installation initiates, device reboot into recovery and then normally running the new firmware B560 Marshmallow.
That’s how to download and Install Huawei P8 Lite B560 Marshmallow Firmware [ALE-L21].