The EMUI 4.1 B895 and B896 Firmware released for Huawei P8 Lite. The update is based on Marshmallow latest version 6.0 and packs the latest security patch and other improvements. This update is rolling out via OTA and the users at Europe are getting OTA alerts. You can also manually Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B895/ B896 Firmware [Vodafone]. We arrange the official download link and step by step instructions to install it. If you have not received OTA alert and can’t wait anymore, then follow this guide to Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B895/ B896 Firmware manually.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B895/ B896 Firmware [Vodafone]. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Device name: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model number: ALE-L21
- Android: version 0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: Emotion-UI 4.1
- Firmware Build: ALE-L21C02B895/ALE-L21C02B896
- Security Patch: January- 2017
- Status: Official [Full firmware]
- Release Date: 24th Jan-2017
- File: update.zip
Download Marshmallow B895/ B896 Full Firmware
Huawei P8 Lite [ALE-L21] B895. | Official Link | Size: 1.7GB
Huawei P8 Lite [ALE-L21] B896. | Official Link | Size: 1.7GB
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on P8 Lite. Like contact, gallery items, text messages and app data etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of P8 Lite has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the Hi-Suite on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, ALE-L21C02xxx based P8 Lite devices are only compatible with this build.
Steps to Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B895/ B896 Firmware
- Download Marshmallow B895/ B896 for P8 Lite from the link on the PC and then extract.
- Now Copy the update.app file in the extracted contents and paste into the dload folder on micro SD card. [ If dlaod folder doesn’t exist then create a new folder with dload name]
- Then unplug the USB cable and turn off P8 Lite completely.
- Once P8 Lite gets turned off, press and hold Volume up + down + Power buttons all at once for a few seconds, then the installation starts.
- Wait for completion and normal reboot of the device.
So that’s how to download and Install Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow B895/ B896 Firmware [Vodafone]. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.