Root access is the first step towards customization any android device. if you hold this device (HTC Desire C) and willing to get full admin rights on your device, then follow this guide and easily root HTC Desire C via SuperSU flashing.
Disclaimer: Only use this guide to root HTC Desire C via SuperSU, don’t use on any other device. also we www.guidebeats.com will not be held liable for any mishap, try solely on your own risk.
- Take a complete backup of all your important data on the device such as contacts, SMS, Memos and Gallery items etc.
- Do charge your device’s battery at least 60%
- Install HTC USB driver on your windows PC. [Click here]
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your device, navigate to [Settings > Developer options]
- Your device must have custom recovery installed. [Guide]
- The process in this guide will void your device warranty.
- Download SuperSU ZIP file on your PC. [Click here]
Steps to Root HTC Desire C
- Connect your device (HTC Desire C) to the computer via USB cable.
- Now transfer the downloaded SuperSU zip file on the root folder of the device internal storage.
- After copying the file disconnect your device from PC and switch it off completely.
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.
- Once your HTC Desire C is in recovery mode, tap on “Install”.
- Now locate and select the downloaded SuperSU.ZIP file and confirm it.
- After SuperSU flashing gets finished, tap on “reboot” to boot your device normally.
- After boot up normally, on the main app drawer find the “SuperSU” app and open it.
- Now if prompt for binary updates, do it, then tap on “Normally”.
That’s how to root HTC Desire C via SuperSU.