Redmi Note 5 Pro is one of the best phone and many people loving with Note 5 pro specification and features but today we have good news for Redmi Note 5 Pro users. Now you can Download and install MIUI 10.0.2.0 for Redmi Note 5 Pro. The latest MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM comes with great features and few bug fixes and also optimize system performance. So you can easily enjoy the heavy games like PUBG mobile game. The latest update also brings the latest security patch for your phone which secures you more.
The MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM is rolling out via OTA so if you have received alert then you just press on update button but if you have not received so don’t worry in this post, we will guide you to install the MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM on Note 5 Pro. If you are ready for updating then follow all steps below and don’t forgot the pre-requisites.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data.
Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of Note 5 Pro before rooting process.
You need to backup your data before starting
- Download USB drivers for Xiaomi Devices- Link
Devices running on MIUI 9 ROM can simply update the device from the settings.
If your phone is locked, you need to unlock the bootloader before flashing your ROM using Fastboot Method.
- Download Mi Flash Tool: Link
Download MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
- MIUI 10.0.2.0 for Redmi Note 5 pro OTA (MIUI 10.0.1.0 to MIUI 10.0.2.0) – Download
- MIUI 10.0.2.0 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro – Download
- MIUI 10.0.2.0 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.0.2.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot) on Xiaomi Phone
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.
That’s all, you have to successfully install MIUI 10.0.2.0 on Redmi Note 5 Pro. If you have any query or issue just drop in the comment area!