Here you can find the easiest method of how to Unlock the Bootloader of Android devices via Fastboot commands. The complete process is so simple and you will able to unlock the bootloader of any Android device within minutes. Basically, the bootloader is the hidden partition of any Android device with some hidden command that boots the device accordingly. And almost all the OEMs keep the bootloader partition locked for all devices. So, if you want to make some customizations then you should have to unlock the bootloader first. And here is the easiest way to Unlock the Bootloader of any Android device.
After unlocking the bootloader, you can install modified/ third party ROMs, Recovery, Kernels, and other unofficial operations. All these operations can improve your experience and performance of the device. If you are interested then don’t worry, we have any easy and short guide for you. The entire process is so simple, you just have to get unlock key from the device’s OEM official page and then issue the following Fastboot commands step by step.
ATTENTION: This guide is intended only to show you the Fastboot commands to Unlock the Bootloader of any Android device. The process will wipe all your existing data. So, early backup of the entire data is highly recommended. Also, we guidebeats.com take no responsibility if anything goes wrong with your device. Proceed only at your own risk.
- First of all, take a proper backup of the entire data on the device, and store safely.
- Also, charge the battery of your Android more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of the device at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode in your Android, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Install ADB/ Fastboot drivers at your Window/ Mac PC. | Window – Mac.
Step by Step Fastboot commands to Unlock the Bootloader of any Android device
- Connect device to PC and then go to ADB folder at C:\ Program files\ADB.
- Then run the command prompt window, by right click on any empty space at ADB folder and then click on “Open command window here”.
- Now boot the device into bootloader mode by issuing the following command.
- adb reboot bootloader
- Now issue the following command to check the device connectivity.
- fastboot devise
- Then issue the below command to unlock the bootloader of the device.
- fastboot oem unlock
- Then enter this command to check the bootloader status.
- fastboot unlock-info
- Finally, issue the below command to reboot your device normally.
- fastboot reboot
So, these were the complete Fastboot commands to Unlock the Bootloader of any Android device. If you have any query, then contact us via discussion section below.