About Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Samsung launches first gigantic screen cell phone, the Samsung Note N7000 is a half and half gadget that sits somewhere close to a phone and a tablet. Numerous in the business are alluding to this thought as a “phablet”, a name that is as senseless as it sounds. We’ll simply stick to calling it a major cell phone and perceive how that functions for us.
The first of these gadgets, Samsung has given the Note a really gigantic 5.3 inch Super AMOLED screen supporting an HD-able determination of 1280×800 and secured with Corning’s scratch-safe Gorilla Glass. While the screen doesn’t have an incredible same quality as Apple’s 330ppi Retina-review screen found on the iPhone 4 and 4S, it’s not far-removed, coming to a very respectable 285ppi that ought to end up being more than satisfying for the eyes.
This re-utilization of Galaxy S2 innovation proceeds with the mixed media and remote availability, with the consideration of the 8-megapixel raise camera, 2-megapixel front camera, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, bolster for DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, and HSDPA 21Mbps most extreme downlink association.
Actually, the case is fundamentally the same as, with Samsung selecting to run with a likewise finished plastic back in the Galaxy Note.
The front is especially the same, with a primary focus catch at the base of the gadget flanked on each side menu and back fasten that light when the phone is being used. Different catches incorporate the power catch on the correct side and the volume rocker on the left half of the handset.
Things to remember for SAMSUNG NOTE N7000
- This tutorial is only applicable to GALAXY NOTE N7000.
- Assure to Root your device and have a ClockworkMod recovery.
- Keep a backup for your device.
- Take a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding.
- Samsung KIES will NOT recognize your phone after installing this ROM.
A process to Update SAMSUNG NOTE N7000
- Firstly, Download LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 ROM from the link below
- [mks_button size=”large” title=”LINEAGEOS ROM FOR GALAXY NOTE N7000″ style=”squared” url=”https://www.needrom.com/” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#0b0bb7″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
- Google Apps for Galaxy Note to your computer from the following link.
- [mks_button size=”large” title=”GAPPS FOR GALAXY NOTE N7000″ style=”squared” url=”http://www.guidebeats.com/2015/09/27/download-gapps-android-custom-rom-google-apps/” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#720a61″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
- Attach and mount your Galaxy Note USB memory on a PC using the USB cable.
- Then now copy/paste the downloaded Android 7.1.2 ROM zip and Google Apps zip files to an SD card. Assure the files are in the SD card root.
- Switch OFF your device and disconnect from the USB cable.
- For the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- When in ClockworkMod Recovery, perform a full data wipe by choosing “wipe data/factory reset” as shown below. With Power button select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Now, perform a cache wipe by choosing “wipe cache partition” as you can see in the image below.
- This is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your Dalvik cache as well. In CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then choose “wipe Dalvik cache”
- Now go back to the main recovery screen and choose “install zip from SD card”.
- Then select “choose zip from sd card”. With your volume keys, move to the Android 7.1.2 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and choose it using the Power button. Confirm the installation of the screen and the installation procedure will begin.
- Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and flash it on your phone
- When the process completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by choosing “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
For more updates stay connected to guidebeats.