Introducing the Oneplus 2
The OnePlus 2 isn’t the least demanding telephone to drop by either. Fortunately, the welcome just deals approach has been dropped by the organization so now you can get one – with free conveyance – from the OnePlus site with no worries, however, it stays inaccessible on systems. The OnePlus 2 wears a tough metal edge around its circuit, giving the handset an exceptional look and feel. It’s a comparable plan decision to the Samsung Galaxy Alpha and Note 4, with the back holding a removable plastic back plate.
It’s with this dark plate, in any case, that I have my first complaint. The default raise for the OnePlus Two is a finished dark issue which has the unpleasantness of sandpaper. It implies there’s an entire stack of hold – something I miss when thinking about the iPhone 6S Plus – yet it doesn’t feel great, nor premium in the hand. Peel the back cover off and you’re welcomed by a dark plastic body with a double SIM plate towards the upper left of the telephone – haul this out and you’ll discover space for two nano sims.
Downloads for Oneplus 2
- Root OnePlus 2: How to Root OnePlus2 on Official Firmware.
- OnePlus 2 TWRP: How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus2 – Complete Guide.
- Custom ROMs
- [mks_button size=”large” title=”CLICK TO GET CUSTOM ROM FOR ONEPLUS2″ style=”squared” url=”https://www.needrom.com/” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#51930a” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
Process to Update Oneplus 2 to Android 8.0.0 Lineage0S
- You may Download 8.0.0 LineageOS 15.0 ROM and Google Apps for OnePlus 2 to your PC.
- With a USB cable connect your device to a computer.
- Then copy/paste the downloaded 8.0.0 ROM zip and Google Apps zip files to your phone memory / SD card. Assure the file is in the phone memory / SD card root.
- Then switch OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable port.
- For entering the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the device by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power buttons together.
- When in TWRP Recovery, make a full data wipe by clicking on the ‘Wipe’ button. Now swipe the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option at the bottom.
- Then move back to the main menu and then click on the ‘Install’ button. From the list, select the ZIP file that occurs in your phone memory in the previous step.
- Now confirm installation on the next screen by swiping on the “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option. The process will begin now as shown below:
- When the installation completes, a screen will appear as shown below:
- Click on the “Wipe cache/dalvik” button for resisting the boot loops issues.
- Now reboot your device by selecting the “Reboot System” button.
- Your phone will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time after flashing a new ROM. So, please wait.