The latest and amazing P9 EVA-L09 of Huawei is getting another latest build of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This official firmware is based on the EMUI 4.1.1 UI and has some features improvements and bugs fixings. OTA is available in the Europe and most of the users have already installed Huawei P9 B180 OTA Marshmallow. if you have any problem and doesn’t get the OTA then here the manual guide to install Huawei P9 B180 OTA Marshmallow. so, keep continue and follow the steps correctly.
Note: The guidelines and firmware mentioned here are intended only to install Huawei P9 B180 OTA Marshmallow. don’t follow if you have any other variant. Also, we and the providers are not responsible, if anything goes wrong during or after the flashing. So proceed only at your own risk.
- Device name: Huawei P9 – Single SIM.
- Device model: EVA-L09
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow- EMUI 4.1.1
- Firmware build: B180\ EVA-L09C432B180
- Region: Europe.
- Status: Official – Full firmware.
- Released on: 26.09.2016
- Proper backup of the entire data on P9 is recommended before flashing.
- Also, make sure that P9 has sufficient battery charge to avoid any power issue.
- Install USB driver of Huawei or Hi-suite on the PC for smoother connectivity. |Download here
- Huawei P9 having C432 CUST number are only compatible with this update package.
Download EMUI 4.1.1 B180 for Huawei P9 EVA-L09- |Official Link | Size: 1.5 GB
Steps to Install Huawei P9 B180 OTA Marshmallow
- Download the package zip file from the link mentioned above and then extract at the PC.
- Search “dlaod” folder at SD-card home directory, if not existed then create a new folder named dload.
- Then connect P9 to PC and move the Update.app file from the extracted firmware folder to that dload folder in SD-Card.
- So if you have copied the file into right folder, then unplug and turn off
- Now press and hold the buttons VOL-UP + DOWN + POWER all at once, for a couple of seconds.
- Finally, you will get the update process on the screen, wait until completion and normal reboot.
So that’s how to Update Huawei P9 L09 to B180 OTA Marshmallow firmware [Europe]. If you still have any difficult, don’t hesitate to contact us via comments.