The complete and easy guide to Root Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. We will show you the step by step process to download and flash the TWRP recovery and SuperSU root tool. If you have Galaxy On7 and willing to root, then here is everything, you just need to go step by step and follow all the instructions. However, the process of rooting voids the warranty of the device. Also, it may wipe all your existing data. So backup of all the data is highly recommended. Also, you will lose the warranty of On7 and you will not be able to get OTA updates and send the device for services by warranty. You can restore the warranty by flashing official firmware anytime.
Note: These instructions and tools are intended only to Root Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. don’t use for any other device or purpose. We are not responsible for any mishap. So proceed only at your own risk.
- Backup all your existing data on the device before proceedings.
- Do charge the battery of On7 more than 70%.
- Also, install USB driver of Samsung at your Windows PC. | Link
- Download Odin tool at your Windows PC and Extract. | Link
- Download TWRP Recovery .img file at the PC, if link1 file failed then try link2.
- Also, download SuperUS Zip package on the PC. | Link
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
I) Install TWRP Recovery:
- Download TWRP .img file from the links and flash it via this easy guide on your device.
- Follow all the steps to flash successfully.
II) Flash SuperUS Zip:
- Download the SuperSU zip file from the link above and flash it using this easy guide.
- After flashing SuperSU reboot the device normally.
So that’s how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. contact us for more help, if required.