Here is the latest guide to Install LG G5 CM 14.1 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. This is an unofficial build of CM ROM, provided for LG G5 H850 and H830 variants. You can download and flash this build via step by step tutorial mentioned below. LG G5 is the latest and most powerful smartphone of the company yet, released this year in 2016. It has all the latest and amazing features, with quite impressive hardware specs and latest Android firmware. Official Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G5 has also been surfaced but not available for all the users over all the regions and might take some time. However, if you want to taste Android 7.0 with lots of additional features, then here everything you needed, Install LG G5 CM 14.1 and get enjoyed.
CM ROMs are very much popular, having lots of additional features that you can never get on stock firmware. But here is an unofficial build of CyanogenMod and may contain some bugs, that would be fixed with upcoming updates. Also, the installation process will wipe all you existing contents on the device. So backup all the data and the existing ROM for the safer hand. If anything goes wrong, then you will have the restore option anytime.
Note: This guide and ROM are intended only to Install LG G5 CM 14.1 Android 7.1 Nougat on [H850 or H830] variants. Apply on any other device might brick it. So don’t try on any other device. We are not responsible for anything goes wrong with your device. Proceed only at your own risk.
- Perform a proper backup of all your contents on the device, before proceedings.
- Do charge the battery of G5 more than 70%, before starting the process.
- Install USB driver of LG on the PC for smooth connectivity. | Download Link
- LG G5 should have TWRP recovery installed and rooted already. | Install TWRP
- Download Android 7.1 via CM14.1 for LG G5. H850 Link – | – H830 Link
- Download Gapps for Android 7.1 Nougat. | Link
Steps to Install LG G5 CM 14.1 Android 7.1 Nougat [H850, H830]
- Download the CM ROM Specific for you model and Gapps from the links above and then move to device storage. [don’t unzip, don’t place inside sub-folder]
- Now follow this guide → “Flash Custom ROM on android devices via TWRP recovery”. to install the ROM Zip file.
- Repeat the install → choose Gapps → Swipe to confirm.
- Then tap Wipe → Advance Wipe → select Cache wipe and Dalvik wipe → Swipe to Factory Reset.
- Finally, tap Reboot, to boot G5 normally.
So that’s how to Install LG G5 CM 14.1 Android 7.1 Nougat [H850, H830]. If you have any question or need help, then comments us.