We share the easy step by step Instructions to Root Lenovo K6 Power. First, you will need to unlock the bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery. Here we will provide you everything and you will be able to Unlock bootloader, install TWRP and then Root Lenovo K6 Power. Although, these are unofficial operations and will void the warranty of the device at all. However, you will then be able to operate your device as full admin having full admin rights. You will then flash any custom ROM, remove unnecessary default apps, install all third party apps for enhanced performance. So if you are ready and decided to Root Lenovo K6 Power, then go ahead and follow the entire guide.
Lenovo K6 Power is a latest and more powerful smartphone of the giant Lenovo. The device release in the third quarter of 2016 with pretty nice specs. K6 Power already has the best features as well performance. However, you can further optimize its features and performance with Root Lenovo K6 Power. So, if you willing to get root then don’t worry, we shared here everything. Follow the guide step by step, don’t miss and step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Root Lenovo K6 Power [K33A48/A42 / B37/ B36] with Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware and root involves risks. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on K6 Power. Like contact, gallery items, text messages and app data etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of K6 Power has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB driver of Lenovo on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on the device, go to device → Settings → Developer options.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your PC. | Windows Link | Mac User
- Unlock Bootloader and TWRP-18.104.22.168.zip | Link
- SuperSU-v2.79-201612051815.zip | Link
Steps to Root Lenovo K6 Power with Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery
I) Unlock Bootloader of K6 Power:
- Download and unzip the “Unlock Bootloader and TWRP-22.214.171.124.zip” file on the PC.
- Now connect the device to PC and go to Bootloader Unlock folder, inside the above unzipped
- Then double click the “bat” script and wait until the process completion.
- Finally, the device will reboot auto with the unlocked bootloader.
II) Install TWRP Recovery on K6 Power:
- To install the TWRP on Lenovo K6 Power, again connect the device to PC.
- Go to unzipped “Unlock Bootloader and TWRP-126.96.36.199.zip” folder and then TWRP folder inside.
- At the TWRP folder double click “Flash-TWRP.bat” for Install TWRP permanently or “Run-TWRP.bat” file for temporarily installation and root.
- Wait for the normal reboot after flashing TWRP recovery.
III) Root Lenovo K6 Power:
- Now download and copy the Super flash SuperSU-v2.79 file, to get root access on Lenovo K6 Power.
- Follow this concise guide to flash SuperSU downloaded file → [ Flash SuperSU via TWRP Recovery on any device]
So that’s how to Root Lenovo K6 Power with Unlock Bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.