Here are the instructions to update Galaxy Grand Prime Plus to Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock Firmware manually. Galaxy Grand Prime Plus [G532F] is a famous and a mid-range device. The device hardware specs and performance is pretty nice. So the Samsung rolled out the latest build of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for the device. The update process is live via OTA in the regions. However, you have the option to manually install Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock Firmware. And we produce the detailed guide to install Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock Firmware manually. so follow the guide.
Although it has some medium hardware specs but it has a strong presence in the market. And now the latest Marshmallow firmware is also rolling out officially. So, flashing this update will make it stronger. If you hold this device and willing to update then follow the entire guide, don’t miss any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock Firmware [G532F]. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Grand prime is recommended.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Grand prime has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the latest USB driver of Samsung on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on the device, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Download Odin Flashing tool on the PC. | Link
- Also, download Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock Firmware on the PC. | Link
Steps to Install Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock Firmware
- Download the Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock Firmware and extract on the PC.
- Then follow this in-depth guide → Install Firmware md5 file via Odin on any Samsung device.
So that’s how to Install Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Marshmallow 6.0.1 Stock Firmware [G532F]. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.