Good news Android 9.0 Pie is now available for download and installs on your ZTE Blade A4 via Resurrection Remix custom firmware. Now you can install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 based on Android 9.0 Pie custom firmware. And get the experience of the latest Android OS on your own device via custom ROM. The official stock firmware is good but custom firmware is packed with bunches of some extra features, customizations. Also, it optimizes your device which is not possible in official stock ROM. So if you are the advanced users and searching for a guide on how to install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 based on Android 9.0 Pie custom firmware. Then you are in the right place, here we share the simple and detailed guide.
The Resurrection Remix is based on AOSP source code and it is one of the most popular customs ROM in the Android device. It is back with the latest version based on Android 9.0 Pie known as Resurrection Remix RR 7.0 after the Android Oreo update. The Resurrection Remix custom firmware
The Resurrection Remix custom firmware comes with Android Pie basic features and also brings some aftermarket features such as New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness and so on. Don’t forget to take the full backup of your phone entire data before proceeding. If you are interested in downloading and installing Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 based on Android 9.0 Pie custom firmware then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- This will work only on ZTE Blade A4. So don’t try this on any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%. This will save you from shutdown during the process.
- Download the USB Drivers for ZTE.
- You will lose the CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- Download all the Zip files and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 Android 9.0 Pie ROM:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE
- Then install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Blade A4.
- Then boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Now you can install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Blade A4.
- Then boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Resurrection Remix 7.0 on ZTE Blade A4.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe.
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
Done! You have successfully install the Resurrection Remix on ZTE Blade A4 custom firmware based on Android 9.0 Pie.