Huawei Mate 8 Russian variant NXT-L29 is getting Marshmallow B190 official firmware. The update comes with improvements in security patch/ performance and is available via OTA in the Russian region. Also, you can update it manually using this guide. Here we provide the download link and step by step instructions to Install Mate 8 Marshmallow B190 Firmware [Russia]. So, follow the guide step by step, don’t miss any step.
Note: The update and guide here are intended only to Install Mate 8 Marshmallow B190 Firmware [NXT-L29] [Russia]. So don’t try to flash on any other device. Also, proceed and flash only at your own risk. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Model No: NXT-L29
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow.
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware Build: B190/ NXT-L29C10B190.
- Region: Russia.
- Status: Official (stable) -Full firmware.
- Perform backup of the existing data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, charge the device at least 70%, to avoid any critical shut down during the update process.
- Install USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite at your PC. | Link
- Also, the NXT-L29C10B181 device and build number are compatible for this update.
Download Marshmallow B190 for Mate 8 NXT-L29. |Official Link |Size: 1.56GB.
File: [HUAWEI_ Mate 8_Firmware_NXT-L29_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.0_C10B190.zip].
Steps to Install Mate 8 Marshmallow B190 Firmware.
- Download and extract B190 update file from the link above at the PC.
- Now find dload at extracted contents and then move it to the home directory of micro SD-card.
- Unplug USB cable from Mate 8 and power off.
- Now press and hold the VOL-UP + VOL-DOWN + POWER buttons all at once for a couple of seconds.
- Finally, the update process will initiate, wait for process completion.
So that’s how to Install Mate 8 Marshmallow B190 Firmware [Russia]. If you have any question, leave your comments below.