Here are the rooting instructions for the users of Sony Xperia XA devices. We are providing the effective root tool and easy step by step guide to Root Xperia XA on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Recently the latest build of Marshmallow for Xperia XA released and almost all users has updated their devices. However, the users last root access with this new update. So we feel and provide this guide for all the users who has got the updates. Here you can Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xperia XA Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Although, root allow the users for custom operations and enhancement of the device but it also voids the warranty of the device. If you prefer to get root and lose warranty for the time, then follow the guide. Here is everything you required to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xperia XA on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. just go ahead and follow the guide correctly, don’t miss any step.
Note: We provide this guide and intends only to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xperia XA on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. don’t try on any other device. Also, the root process will void the warranty of the device. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your device. Proceed everything only at your own risk.
- Backup your entire data on the device like contacts, gallery items, SMS, and apps data before proceedings.
- Also, charge the device battery more than 70% to prevent any power issue.
- Install Sony USB latest driver at your PC. | Link
- Also, Enable USB Debugging Mode on the device, go to Settings > Developer options.
- The Bootloader of Xperia XA should be unlocked. | Unlock here
- Also, setup ADB & Fastboot driver at your windows PC. | Easy guide
- Download TWRP Recovery .img file for Xperia XA. | Link
- Also, download SuperSU root package for Marshmallow. | Link
Compatible devices for this guide are Sony Xperia XA F3111, XA F3115, XA F3113, XA F3116 Dual, and XA F3112 Dual.
Steps to Root Xperia XA on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Install TWRP Recovery on Xperia XA:
- Download TWRP recovery from the link above and then rename it to “recovery.img”.
- Now follow this easy guide to install TWRP > [Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot on any Android device].
Install SuperSU to Root Xperia XA:
- After flashing TWRP Recovery, copy the SuperSU zip file on the root of phone storage.
- Disconnect and follow this concise guide to flash SuperSU > [Install SuperSU via TWRP recovery on any Android device].
Unroot Sony Xperia XA:
- If you want to unroot Sony Xperia XA, then go to app drawer → open SuperSU app → tap settings → scroll down → tap full unroot → continue to unroot Xperia XA.
- Finally, wait to complete the process.
So that’s how to install TWRP and Root Xperia XA Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. if you have any question or need assistance leave your comments below.