In this article, we will guide you on how to install Android Pie– based MIUI 10 port on OnePlus 6. The MIUI is Xiaomi’s Android skin that runs on its smartphones. Now it is possible to get Android Pie-based MIUI 10 on your OnePlus 6. All thanks to the work from XDA Senior member ProtoDeVNan0. Which has been successfully ported MIUI 10, based on Android 9.0 Pie. We don’t usually see Samsung Experience is available for other devices but now Xiaomi’s OEM ROM has created for OnePlus 6. Here we share a detailed guide on how to install Android Pie- based MIUI 10 port on OnePlus 6. This Xiaomi’s MIUI 10 port is based on MIUI 8.11.23 build of Android Pie.
Before you can install Android Pie- based MIUI 10 port on OnePlus 6. Your device has the version 0B8 or newer version already installed on your OnePlus 6. According to the developers, almost everything seems to be working smoothly including the notch support and automatic brightness. Some features are not working such as Xiaomi’s stock camera app, alert slider, NFC, Flashlight toggle in quick settings and so on. But don’t need to worry about that, the developer still working to fix these kinds of bugs. These all bugs will be fixed with time, but the good things are that. You can experience the MIUI 10– based Android Pie on your OnePlus 6 device. In order to install Android Pie- based MIUI 10 port on OnePlus 6. Keep in mind your device have an Unlock bootloader. Also, latest working TWRP custom recovery should be installed.
Before proceeding doesn’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you are interested in installing Android Pie- based MIUI 10 port on OnePlus 6 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Guidebeats.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while following this guide. We are not guaranteeing anything.
- Keep your phone charged (60-70%) before installing MIUI 10 port ROM On OnePlus 6
- This guide is only for OnePlus 6, don’t try this on any other smartphone
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developer’s options.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked.
- You must have TWRP installed on your device- Guide Here For TWRP
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed.
Download MIUI 10 port ROM For OnePlus 6
Steps To Install MIUI 10 port On OnePlus 6
Android 9.0 Pie ROM:
Note: Make sure your Oneplus device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Before Installing the ROM)
- Once you completed all requirements then download the ROM file from the above link.
- Now transfer the files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.