Hey, guys, we are back with some great news for LG V30 users, Now install Android P 9.0 GSI on LG V30. LG V30 is an amazing device which became popular among the smartphone lovers as the phone carries some amazing specs like 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2880 pixels. LG V30 comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the LG V30 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixels. The LG V30 runs Android 7.1.2 and is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. If you want to know about how to install android P 9.0 GSI on LG V30 then you must follow this guide.
Things to know before
- Charge your phone at least 50% or high.
- Install LG USB drivers on your PC
- You need to unlock the bootloader on LG V30 device
- Install TWRP Recovery on LG V30. [TWRP 3.2.1- 1 or Higher]
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developer’s options.
Required ROM and Gapps Package:
- Download and Flash Latest TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-1 or higher
- Download Lineage OS 15.1 for LG V30 (treble)(Joan)
- Download Lineage OS 15.1 for LG V30 (non-treble)(Joan)
- P-DP4-sGSI-Aonly.zip – Download
- POST-sGSI_1_v0.11.zip- Download
- POST-sGSI_2_v0.14.zip- Download
- POST-sGSI_3.zip- Download
- P-lag-fix.zip- Download
- incall2.zip- Download
How to install Android P 9.0 GSI on LG V30
- Reboot into TWRP Recovery
- In TWRP select Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and tap on Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe.Note: Make sure not to select Internal storage
- Now install the Lineage OS
lineage-15.1-2018xxxx-joan.zipby tapping on Install button –> select
lineage-15.1-2018xxxx-joan.zipand swipe to install it.
- Now install the P-DP4 Image File
- After the successful installation go to TWRP menu and select Mount –> System and Vendor.
- Now install POST-sGSI_1.zip, POST-sGSI_2.zip, and POST-sGSI_3.zip on your LG V30 one by one
- Once it’s done, then install the P lag Fix.Zip file.
- Once more Mount System and vendor partitions just like the previous step
- Now install incall.zip to fix call sound issue.
- Now reboot
Hope you found it helpful keep visiting us for more interesting stuff about smartphone and development.