Now you can Download and Install Havoc OS Pie ROM on Moto Z based Android 9.0: Havoc OS is a new custom ROM which is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel. Currently, Havoc V2 GSI 20181027 version is running. Recently Havoc OS released and share his latest build custom firmware for Moto Z which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can download and install Havoc OS Pie ROM on Moto Z. The Moto Z was released in June 2016, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core processor, Adreno 530 GPU. The smartphone comes with 5.5-inch AMOLED capacitive display screen with a resolution of 2560x1440p along with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB of internal storage. The Moto Z comes out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Now you can upgrade your phone to the latest Android 9.0 Pie OS.
By following this step by step guide you can easily and quickly install Havoc OS Pie ROM on Moto Z based Android 9.0. The Havoc OS custom firmware is very close to stock ROM. This latest custom firmware comes with all the features of Android 9.0 Pie like Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, Improved Adaptive Brightness and much more. Keep in mind that this is not official firmware but just a custom ROM. Your device should be rooted and install with latest TWRP custom recovery and must have Bootloader Unlocked. Otherwise you not able to install Havoc OS Pie ROM on Moto Z.
While installing Havoc OS ROM on your Moto Z, your entire data will be wiped clean. So take the full back up of all your valuable data. If you are interested in install Havoc OS Pie ROM on Moto Z based Android 9.0 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Install ADB and Fastboot on your PC from here.
- Unlock the bootloader on your Moto Z and Install any custom recovery such as TWRP.
- Charge your smartphone to at least 50% battery or more. Else, Connect your smartphone to the charger
- Take a backup of all the important data on your device
How to Install Havoc OS Pie ROM on Moto Z based Android 9.0:
- Check the prerequisites section above for all the steps which are mandatory and continue with the installation process.
- Download the files mentioned in the Downloads section above on your PC or smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Transfer the files downloaded on your PC to the smartphone first of all.
- Now, switch off your device and boot your smartphone into TWRP recovery mode. For this, press Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- In the TWRP menu, press on Install option and select the Havoc OS ROM zip file and flash it by swiping to the right.
- Repeat this procedure for the GApps as well and flash this zip file too.
- That’s it, you have installed Havoc OS ROM installed on your Moto Z with Android 9.0 Pie.
- Just reboot your device to the system. After the reboot, you can use your smartphone once again.