How to hard reset of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9 and S9+. If you are the owner of these Galaxy smartphones and searching for a guide on how to hard reset of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9 and S9+. Here you are at right place, by following given below guide you can easily hard reset of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9 and S9+ without any problem. When you are going to face some issues on your device like slow performance, touchscreen problems, can’t hear, device making noises, corrupt system files, boot loop, frozen screen, apps crashing, can’t make or receive calls and so on. Then the first precaution is to hard reset your phone. Once you hard reset your Galaxy device then most of the problems will be fixed.
Hard reset is also known as factory reset or master reset, these all work same only called with a different name. The hard reset of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, and S9+ would erase everything on your phone including songs, videos, contacts, photos, and calendar info. Once hard reset your device then you will get a new phone to start with. The hard reset restores your phone to its original factory settings like a brand new. So keep in mind before the hard reset of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9 and S9+, you must take the full backup of all your important data. Given we share two methods for a hard reset of Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S9 and S9+. If you are interested in a hard reset of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9 and S9+ then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
Steps to Hard Reset Of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9 and S9+:
Hard Reset of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, and S9+ via Recovery Mode.
- Turn off Note 3 completely.
- Once your device is off, press and hold “Volume Up + Bixby +Power” buttons all together until your device vibrates.
- Leave all buttons and now your device is on recovery mode.
- Select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” on recovery mode, use volume button to navigate and power button to select.
- Next, select “Yes — delete all user data”. and confirm with Power button.
- Now select “Reboot System Now“. and confirm with Power Button to boot the device normally.
Hard Reset of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9, and S9+ via built-in Settings Menu.
- Once your device is ON and unlocked. go to “Settings” on main app drawer.
- Next tap General -> reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset device -> Delete all.
- Your device reboots automatically.
- Enter language and other information if required.
Done. You have successfully hard reset of Galaxy S8, S8+, S9 and S9+. If you have any issue or query feel free to contact us!