Today we will guide you on how to install TWRP and root Redmi Note 7. The Xiaomi recently launched his latest flagship device Redmi Note 7. The device comes with a new design and upgraded Hardware. Also, the Redmi Nore 7 is the first smartphone which has a Glossy back panel which looks similar to Huawei’s Devices. The Redmi Note 7 comes with 6.3-inch Full HD display and 409 pixels per inch density. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor clocked at 2.2 GHz. The Redmi Note 7 brings 3GB or 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of internal storage along with Dual rear-facing camera of 48MP + 5MP and 20MP camera in front for shooting. The device also has a fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted), and face unlocking feature.
So if you are the users of latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone and want to install TWRP custom recovery and root Redmi Note 7. Then in this article, we share a simple step by step guide on how to install TWRP custom recovery and root Redmi Note 7. Rooting the device has a lot of benefits but keep in mind after install TWRP and root Redmi Note 7, you can void your phone warranty. Before rooting your device should be unlocked the bootloader, and then you will be able to install TWRP custom recovery. After installing TWRP custom recovery on your device, now you can root your device, flash custom ROMs, Kernels, take backup of your device and much more.
Rooting the smartphone giving you permission to customize your device beyond the limits. If you are advanced users and want to break all the limitations from your Redmi Note 7 then by following given below detailed guide you can install TWRP custom recovery and root Redmi Note 7. While installing TWRP custom recovery and root Redmi Note 7, your phone data will be wiped clean. So we are strongly recommended you to take the full backup of all your important data.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Redmi Note 7
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7.
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 7.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How to Install TWRP on Redmi Note 7:
- First of All, complete all the things given in the Pre-requirements section.
- Once you downloaded all requirements then Download TWRP for Redmi Note 7 from Here
- Once downloaded the TWRP then copy the files in the folder where you have installed ADB usually the ADB files are present in local Disk C -> Android
- Now After Going to the ADB folder, you have to launch the command window
- Press and Hold shift button and Right mouse button together to Open Command window.
- Now connect your Redmi Note 7 to your Computer in the fastboot mode
- To boot in Fastboot mode give the following command
adb reboot bootloader
Now Check if the PC has recognized your phone or not To check via below Command
If your Android device show in the Command window which means your device is successfully connected to PC
Now enter the commands to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 7
Fastboot flash recovery.img
Now TWRP recovery installation process will start on your device
Reboot your device just enter the following command