In this guide we will show you how to Update Samsung Galaxy A5 A500FU to Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 ROM. If you willing to get these updates then follow this tutorial completely and update Samsung Galaxy A5 A500FU. Don’t skip any step.
Disclaimer: The guide can only be used to Update Samsung Galaxy A5 A500FU to Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 ROM, don’t apply on any other device. Also we guidebeats and the developer will not be held liable for any mishaps, try this at your own risk.
• Backup your important data before proceeding.
• Do charge your device battery more than 60%.
• Install Samsung USB driver on your windows PC. [Click here]
• Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device, from [Settings > Developer options]
• Use original data cable for smooth and seamless connectivity during process.
• Your device should have Custom Recovery TWRP installed.
• Backup your existing ROM by Nandroid backup before flashing this Updates.
Firmware CyanogenMod 13.zip file for your model. [Click here]
Google apps Gapps.zip file for CM13 Android 6.0. [Click here]
Steps to Update Samsung Galaxy A5 A500FU to Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 ROM
1) Connect Galaxy S5 to your PC via USB cord and Copy the downloaded ROM.ZIP and Gapps.ZIP files on the root folder of the device internal storage. [don’t unzip or place into subfolder]
2) Then disconnect your device and Turn it OFF completely.
3) Now boot the device into recovery mode via [Press and hold Volume Up + Home Button + Power button all at once] until you see the recovery screen.
4) Now on recovery mode first select “Backup and restore” then “backup” to create a full backup of your existing ROM, Then go back.
5) Then on recovery menu first select “Wipe Cache partition” then under advance option select “Wipe Dalvik cache”, confirm all actions. Go back.
6) Now on recovery menu select “Install” and then “Choose Zip from SD card” option > Then browse and select the downloaded “ROM.ZIP” file for installation.
7) Once flashing ROM.ZIP gets finished, go back to recovery menu.
8) Repeat step-6 then browse and select Gapps.ZIP for installation this time.
9) After flashing gets over, select “Reboot” on recovery menu, to boot your device normally.
That’s all, Update Samsung Galaxy A5 A500FU to Android 6.0 Marshmallow successful.