Why hard reset?
Mostly when you are going to sell or change your device, and you want to delete all personal data and changes made in the device settings.
Some time you need hard reset for fixing some wrong settings made, with restoring factory settings.
Also if you have forgotten your device pattern then you will go to hard reset your device.
Remember: Hard Reset Samsung G530H Galaxy Grand Prime will wipe all the data on your device, take a proper backup of your important contents before proceeding.
Warning: This guide is only to Hard Reset Samsung G530H Galaxy Grand Prime. Don’t try it on any other device. Also we www.guidebeats.com are not to be held responsible for any damage, proceed at your own risk.
Steps to Hard Reset Samsung G530H Galaxy Grand Prime
Hard reset via Recovery mode
• Turn off Galaxy Grand Prime completely
• Now boot Galaxy Grand Prime on recovery mode, via [press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button until you see recovery mode]
• Now you are on recovery mode here select “wipe data / factory reset” use volume button for navigation and power button for selection.
• Confirm on the next screen.
• Then reboot Galaxy Grand Prime via selecting “reboot system now”.
Done! Hard Reset Samsung G530H Galaxy Grand Prime successful
Hard reset via built-in settings option
• While your device is ON and unlocked
• Go to main app drawer and tap on the main settings icon
• Now on the setting menu tap on “backup and reset”
• Then select “factory data reset”
• And finally “reset phone”
• Finally confirm your action and select “Erase everything”
• Your device will reboots with loading factory default settings
That’s it, Hard Reset Samsung G530H Galaxy Grand Prime done.