The latest one click root tool KingRoot APK is now available and is applicable on almost all android devices. Thanks to kingsteam they worked hard and now all most all the android users can root android devices with Updated Kingroot V 4.6 APK.
KingRoot is amazing root tools for the users who don’t want go through the ADB and more complexity. Android users can now root their devices with KingRoot latest version one click root tool easily. If you are interested in one click root tool then follow the guidelines completely. Don’t skip any portion of the tutorial.
List of supported devices:
Samsung devices |List here|
Google/Nexus Devices |List here|
HTC Devices |List here|
Download Updated KINGROOT v4.62 APK –|Download here|
Download older version KINGROOT v4.5.0 –|Download here|
Download KINGROOT v4.1 –|Download here|
Steps to Root with KingRoot V4.6 the Latest One Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices
- Check your device on the available list, if supported then go ahead.
- Download Kingroot APK on your PC from the available links.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable and then move the download Kingroot APK on the device internal or external storage.
- Go to the File Manager on the device and find the copied Kingroot APK and Install it.
- Once it installed on the device, go to device main app drawer and find the Kingroot app installed.
- Tap on Kingroot APK to RUN.
- Now kingroot will do the remaining job by itself.
Note: Try the older version if the updated version did not work for you.
Done! That’s how to One Click Root Tool on any android device.
If there is query please don’t hesitate to contact us- Thanks