Hey friends, today we are going to share a new guide for LG Spectrum 2. Few days ago we shared the method for installing custom recovery and now we will show you how to root LG Spectrum 2. We all knows the rooted phone benefits.Once your phone rooted then you can install custom recoveries and also the apps which need root access. Nowadays folks like those smartphones which is rooted.
All new smartphones come unrooted from manufacturers and then people turn to rooted through specific methods. Currently, we focused on Updating, Rooting, installing custom recoveries and custom ROMs. If you like rooting and updating smartphones so GuideBeats is the right place. Because our team aims to provide great tutorials for users. In this post, we will show you how to root LG Spectrum 2 on Android 4.0. If you hold LG Spectrum 2 and want to root then follow the steps below.
Disclaimer: This guide is only to Root LG Spectrum II, don’t use for any other variant, we www.guidebeats.com will not be held responsible if you brick your device, try it at your own risk.
- Properly backup your important data on the device before proceeding.
- Do charge your LG device battery at least 80%.
- Install USB drivers for your LG device in the windows PC. [Click here]
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your LG device, from [Settings => Developer options => USB Debugging]
- Download the root package: Link
Steps to Root LG Spectrum 2:
1. First of all, Download Root Package file on your Computer using above link.
2. Now Unzip the downloaded file on your Desktop.
3. Once the unzip done then connect the phone to your PC via USB data cable.
4. Now Double-click on the RunMe.bat file you’ve on your Desktop.
5. Select the first option in the Rooting tool to root your device.
6. It will begin rooting your LG device.
7. Once the process finished you will need to reboot your LG Spectrum 2.
Congrats! You have successfully root LG Spectrum 2.
Leave a Comment