LG V10 is the latest flagship from LG manufacturers, that comes with a much impressive hardware specifications with faster and more enhance operating system, but users are always trying for batter and more developments which is not possible when you are on the official status, for that purpose you must have to perform some unofficial operations such as to Unlock the Bootloader, get root access, install custom recoveries, install custom ROMs and Apps etc.
Almost all Android manufacturers kept locked the bootloader of their devices, to keep the users away from the internal root system of the device; you should have to Unlock the Bootloader of your device first then follow this guide to install Custom Recovery TWRP on LG V10 H901.
If you owned this device and willing to customize and install Custom Recovery TWRP on LG V10 H901, follow this tutorial step by step.
Disclaimer: this guide can be used to install TWRP recovery on LG V10 H901 only, don’t use this for any other device, also we www.guidebeats.com are not to be held responsible for any damage, try it on your own risk.
- Take a proper backup of your important data on your device before proceeding.
- Do charge your device battery more than 70%.
- Install LG USB driver on your PC, for seamless connectivity. [Click here]
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device, navigate to. [Settings > Developers options]
- Unlock the bootloader of your device first, for further operations.
Download TWRP Recovery image file on your PC. [Click here]
Download the Quick ADB and Fastboot installer package. [Click here]
Steps to install Custom Recovery TWRP on LG V10 H901
- Install and setup ADB and fastboot on your Windows PC.
- Unzip the downloaded TWRP file on your PC, and move it to the ADB folder.
- Turn off your device, and boot into bootloader mode, to do so [Press the Power + Volume Down at the same time and wait until you see the bootloader screen.
- Now connect your device to the computer via USB Cable, and navigate to the ADB folder on your PC C:\ drive. Where you have also copied the TWRP image file.
- Once you are in ADB folder, Open Command prompt window, by [Press and hold shift Key + Right Click on any empty space and then click on Open Command Window here]
- On Command Prompt Window, Type command “fastboot devices” this will display the connected device list to your PC, check your device is connected or NOT, if NOT then reinstall USB driver. If Shows your device connected then enter the following commands.
- “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” (with a bit change of recovery.img with the real name of the TWRP downloaded file).
That’s it; this was how to install Custom Recovery TWRP on LG V10 H901.