Good news for the users of LG G4, now the CM14.1 is officially available for the LG G4 smartphones. The users can find here the download link and step by step installation instructions. We managed to provide you the detailed guide for successful updating your LG G4 to Android 7.1 via CyanogenMod 14.1 custom ROM. CM has all the latest features of Nougat along with lots of additional features those are not available on any stock Android ROM. Thanks to CM Team for pushing the updates, this is a nightly build and will receive the updates on daily basis. Here you will learn how to Download and Install LG G4 CM 14.1 Official ROM.
Recently the CM team has released CM14.1 for so many Android devices and the LG G4 is one of those. We have shared this guide to Install LG G4 CM 14.1 Official ROM only for the concerned users. The guide has everything you needed. Also, the ROM is stable and you can run your phone normally. However, we are not 100% sure of all the features, if there is an issue we will not be responsible for that. Also, you will receive OTA update for bugs fixing/ performance enhancements. So don’t worry about issues if you are going to Install LG G4 CM 14.1 Official ROM. Follow the guide step by step, don’t miss any step.
Note: This tutorial and instructions are intended only to Install LG G4 CM 14.1 Official ROM. Not compatible with any other device except LG G4. Also, the process will wipe all your existing data so, backup for everything before proceeding. We www.guidebeats.com has no responsibility if something goes wrong with your device. Proceed completely at your own risk.
- Before starting the process, take a proper backup of the entire data on the device.
- Also, charge the battery of LG G4 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of LG at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on the device, go to Settings > Developer options.
- LG G4 should have TWRP recovery already installed. | Install here
- DOWNLOAD CM 14.1 Nougat latest build for LG G4 at the PC. | Link
- Also, download Gapps package for CM 14.1 onto the PC. | Link
Steps to Install LG G4 CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download both the CM 14.1 and Gapps file at the PC, and then move to LG G4 internal storage.
- After copying both the files, turn off LG G4 and then boot in Recovery Mode via button combination.
- Now follow this guide to flash both Zip and Gapps. Zip files →[Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery on any Android device].
- Repeat the step Install for Gapps zip file to flash Google apps.
- Finally, go back to Recovery main menu and tap Reboot for normal boot.
So that’s how to download and Install LG G4 CM 14.1 Official ROM. For any further clarity or question, do contact us.