The latest Android 7.0.1 Nougat based CM 14.1 for LG G3 has been rolled out officially. This is a CyanogenMod custom ROM for the LG G3 smartphone. Here we share the step-by-step guidelines to Install LG G3 D855 CM 14.1 Official ROM. The users can download CM14.1 from the link below and Install CM 14.1 Official ROM on LG G3 D855 via the step by step tutorial along with. If you have the official stock Android 7.0 ROM then this CM ROM will offcourse enhance your experience further. CM ROM has all the latest features of Nougat along with lots of additional features and customizations.
Thanks to CM team, they have recently provided the CM 14.1 nightly builds for a number of devices. LG G3 is also getting CM14.1 ROM officially. However, this is a nightly build and you may receive OTA updates on daily basis. Also, if there is any issue, it might get fixed by upcoming updates. If you have LG G3 and willing to install LG G3 D855 CM 14.1 Official ROM, then here is everything. Go ahead and follow the whole guide, don’t miss any step.
Note: These guidelines and update are only intended to Install LG G3 D855 CM 14.1 Official ROM, never try on any other device. Also, the process will completely wipe your entire data on the device, so backup everything before proceedings. We are not responsible for any mishap, proceed only at your own risk.
- First of all, backup all your important data on the device, like contacts, SMS, Gallery items and apps/ apps data.
- Also, charge the battery of LG G3 more than 70% before proceedings.
- Setup ADB & Fastboot drivers on your windows PC. | Easy guide
- Install USB driver of LG on the windows PC for smooth connectivity. | Link
- The LG G3 should have TWRP recovery already installed. | Install here
- Also, Enable USB Debugging Mode on G3, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Download CM 14.1 Nightly latest build for LG G3. | Link
- Download Gapps for CM 14.1 on the PC. | Link
Steps to Install LG G3 D855 CM 14.1 Official ROM
- If you have already installed the TWRP recovery, then download CM 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above on the PC.
- Then follow this concise guide to install CM 14.1 on LG G3 → “Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery on any device”.
- Also, install Gapps Zip file, like CM 14.1 and then reboot the device.
So that’s how to download and Install LG G3 D855 CM 14.1 Official ROM. If you need any assistance, do contact us/ comments below.