EMUI 3.1 updates for Huawei Y6 have already been seeded by manufacturers. Most of the users have been updated their device to this firmware. However, the users who are not yet notified or they are unable to update through OTA can use this guide. Here you can download Android 5.1 and then upgrade Huawei Y6 SCC-U21 to Android 5.1. Follow the full tutorial.
DISCLAIMER: Upgrade Huawei Y6 SCC-U21 to Android 5.1 EMUI 3.1. Never apply on the device other than Y6 SCC- U21. Check the device model before starting. The owners should be responsible for all consequences during or after the process.
- Device Model: Huawei Y6 SCC-U21.
- Firmware: Android 5.1 – EMUI 3.1.
- Build: C900B130.
- Cust- Number: CUSTC636D001.
- Region: Vietnam.
- Released: 16.11.2015.
- Size: 1.13 GB.
- Perform complete backup for your important data, before proceedings.
- Charge the Huawei Y6 battery at least 70%, to avoid any power issue.
- Install USB driver of Huawei or Hi-Suite on the PC. [Download Page].
Download EMUI 3.1 C900B130 Firmware for Huawei Y6. |Official Link|.
Steps to Upgrade Huawei Y6 SCC-U21 to Android 5.1 EMUI 3.1
- Download upgrade package zip file and next extract it on the PC.
- You will find “dload” folder on the extracted contents.
- Connect Huawei Y6 with PC. Then transfer dload at the root folder of Y6 microSD.
- Point to Updater app from main app drawer.
- Tap menu and select Local update.
- Now locate and add the firmware update app from the dload folder.
- Next, confirm and device reboots, wait and follow instructions on the screen.
- Huawei Y6 reboots normally after flashing gets finished.
That’s how to Upgrade Huawei Y6 SCC-U21 to Android 5.1 EMUI 3.1.
For any query please don’t hesitate to contact us.