We share the step by step instructions to download and install Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G935F] via Odin flash tool. Odin is a very famous and official flash tool for almost all Samsung android devices. We all know that the Galaxy S7 Edge is one of the latest smartphones of Samsung S lineup. It’s off course the best smartphone, holding some pretty nice features and performance. However, some of the users have already entered into the world of the custom operations. Several users have rooted their device and now they want to rollback. So, we provide here the step by step guide to install Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G935F] and get unbricked and rollback. If you also one of those then follow the guide completely, don’t miss any step.
The process is so simple and easy, you only have to download the Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G935F] and Odin tool from the given links below and then follow the steps one by one, don’t skip any step.
Note: This guide and tool are intended only to Install Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G935F]. So, don’t flash/ install on any other device. Also, proceed entirely at your own risk. We take no responsibility if anything goes wrong with you.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on the device before the installation process.
- Also, make sure that the battery of S7 Edge has more than 70% charge.
- Install USB driver of Samsung on your system for smooth connectivity. | Link
- Also, Enable USB Debugging Mode on Galaxy S7 Edge, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Download Odin Flash Tool on you windows PC. | Link
- Also, Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge on the PC. | Link
Steps to Install Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [G935F]
- First of all, read and follow the pre- requisites section, download the required files from the links given above.
- Then Run the Odin Flash tool on your windows PC.
- Then follow this concise guide → [ Install Recovery, Firmware or Root .md5 file via Odin on any device].
- Follow the installation steps only, in the guide linked above to flash firmware .md5 file.
So that’s how to Install Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge [SM-G935F]. Enjoy! If you need further help, then contact us via the comments.