Android 7.1.1 updated ROM via LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S4 is now available. Recently the XDA developer has provided the LineageOS 14.1 unofficial build based on Android 7.1.1 for Galaxy S4. Thanks a lot for providing this updated build for Galaxy S4. The users of S4 can find the download link and complete instructions to install Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 via LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial build. We endeavor to provide you the detail and effective guide, proceed accordingly. This build of LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S4 has all the latest features of Android 7.1 Nougat along with several unique features. However, this is unofficial and initial build that may have some issues. Still, if you have decided to get hands on experience of Android 7.1.1, then here you can download and Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 unofficial ROM.
XDA developers have recently released LineageOS 14.1 unofficial builds for several devices and luckily Galaxy S4 is one out of those. We provide here the simple method to download and then Install LineageOS 14.1 Nougat on Galaxy S4 GT-I9506. The guide has everything you needed. Also, it is predictable that the ROM is enough stable and you will run Galaxy S4 normally. Still, we are not 100% sure nor practically tested this ROM yet. If you are ready to Install Nougat via LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Galaxy S4 GT-I9506, then follow the entire guide, don’t skip any step.
ATTENTION: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Nougat via LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Galaxy S4 GT-I9506. So, don’t try on any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We www.guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Galaxy S4; Like contact, gallery items, text messages and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Galaxy S4 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Samsung at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Galaxy S4, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Galaxy S4 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download LineageOS 14.1 for Samsung Galaxy S4 at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 at the PC (arm32/ 64). | Link ↓
Steps to Install Nougat via LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Galaxy S4 GT-I9506
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer into the internal storage of Galaxy S4.
- Then follow this concise guide → Install LineageOS via TWRP Recovery on any Device.
- Also, install Gapps Zip file after the ROM Zip installation.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Galaxy S4
So that’s how to Install Nougat via LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Galaxy S4 GT-I9506. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.