The latest Honor 8 B120 Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 build is now available. Here are the guidelines to manually download and Install Huawei Honor 8 B120 Marshmallow. The OTA update is also available throughout the region. However, if you like to update device manually then below is the official download link and flashing instructions. Follow the guide correctly to successfully Install Huawei Honor 8 B120 Marshmallow OTA Updates. This B120 is based on Emotion UI 4.1 that’s can fix all the minor bugs and will improve your experience of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Note: The guide and instructions here, can only be used to Install Huawei Honor 8 B120 Marshmallow OTA Updates [FRD-L09]. Don’t flash in any other variant/ model number. Also, proceed only at your own risk.
- Device Name: Huawei Honor 8
- Model Number: FRD-L09
- Android: 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Emotion-UI: 4.1
- Firmware Build: B120/ FRD-L09C432B120
- Region: Europe.
- Status: Official -Full firmware.
- Release on: 29-09-2016
- Perform backup of your entire data on the device before starting the process.
- Charge the battery of the device more than 70%, to avoid any power issue.
- Install USB driver/ Hi-Suite of Huawei at the PC- |Download Link
- The devices already running on C432 based firmware are compatible for this updates.
Download Honor 8 B120 Marshmallow OTA- |Official Link |Size: 1.75 GB.
Steps to Install Honor 8 B120 Marshmallow OTA Updates.
- Download B120 OTA package and then extract at the PC.
- Open extracted folder and find dload folder inside, copy that folder “dload” at the top level folder of micro SD card.
- Unplug the device and turn off.
- Boot the device while press and hold the VOL-DOWN+ UP+ POWER buttons for a few seconds.
- Now you will see the update process initiates, wait until completion and reboot.
That’s how to Install Huawei Honor 8 B120 Marshmallow OTA Updates manually. For any query leave your comments in the discussion section below.