Here are the download link and the guide to download & install Huawei P9 B180 Marshmallow Firmware. This latest build is based on Emotion-UI 4.1.1 and has all the improved and enhanced features of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The update is live in the European region via OTA (Over The Air) and most of the users have updated their devices. However, in this guide, we are going to share with you the manual method to Install Huawei P9 B180 Marshmallow and get updated. The official download link for B180 build and step by step instructions are given below. Follow the guide completely and correctly for successful upgradations of P9 to B180 Marshmallow.
Note: The guide and update mentioned here are only intended to Install Huawei P9 B180 Marshmallow Firmware [EMUI 4.1.1] [EVA-L09]. Never try on any other model of Huawei. Also, keep proceeding at your own risk, we are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
- Device Name: Huawei P9
- Model number: EVA-L09
- Android:6.0 Marshmallow.
- Emotion-UI: 4.1.1
- Firmware Build: B180/ EVA-L09C432B180
- Region: Europe.
- Status: Official- Full firmware.
- Released on: 26-09-2016
- Perform a full backup of the entire existing data on P9 before proceedings.
- Also, you should have sufficiently charged the battery of P9.
- Install USB driver or Hi-Suite of Huawei at the PC for smoother connectivity-| Download Link
- Single SIM P9 running C432 market number are only compatible, for this updates.
Download B180 Marshmallow for Huawei P9- |Official Link |Size: 1.5GB
Steps to Install Huawei P9 B180 Marshmallow [EMUI 4.1.1]
- Download the B180 zip package and then unzip at the PC.
- Connect P9 to PC and then copy the Update.app file from the extracted folder to the micro SD card folder name “dload”. [create a new folder with dload name if not found there].
- Now after copying Update.app file, unplug and switch off P9 completely.
- Then press and hold the VOL-UP+ DOWN+ POWER buttons all at once for a few seconds.
- Here the update process initiated and the device reboots normally after completion of the process.
That’s how to Install Huawei P9 B180 Marshmallow Firmware [EMUI 4.1.1] manually. For further inquiries, you can contact us via comments on the discussion section below.