Official updates “EMUI 4.1 B122 Marshmallow” for Huawei Honor 8 is now available here. The updates have been pushed towards the US Huawei owners via OTA (over the air) recently. Most of the users have already Installed Honor 8 B122 Marshmallow firmware, but some are still waiting. If you also getting exhausted and still not updated to this build, then this guide and firmware is for you. Here we have mentioned the direct official to download and step by step instructions to Honor 8 B122 Marshmallow firmware. Follow the guide correctly to install successfully.
Note: These guidelines and updates package are intended only to Install Honor 8 B122 Marshmallow Firmware [FRD-L04] [United States]. Don’t update any other device with this firmware. Also, proceed only at your own risk.
- Device name: Honor 8
- Model number: FRD-L04
- Android: 6.0.1
- Emotion-UI: 4.1
- Firmware Build: B122/ FRD-L04C567B122
- Region: United States.
- Status: Official -Full firmware.
- It’s recommended to take a full backup for the existing data on Honor 8, before flashing.
- Also, your device must have at least 70% battery charge.
- Install the USB driver or Hi-Suite of Huawei at the PC, for smoother connectivity- |Link
- You must have FRD-L04 variant with stock recovery.
Download B122 Marshmallow for Honor 8 [FRD-L04]- |Official Link
File Name: [Honor 8_Firmware_FRD-L04_Android 6.0_EMUI 4.1_C567B122_United States_Nonspecific.zip]
File Size: 1.57 GB.
Steps to Install Honor 8 B122 Marshmallow Firmware-
- Download B122 Marshmallow and then extract on the PC.
- Connect Honor 8 to PC, and copy the Update.app file from the extracted contents to the SD card “dload” directory. [If dload not found at SD card, create a new folder with dload name]
- After copying the Update.app on dload folder at SD card, disconnect and Turn OFF the device.
- Now press and hold Vol Up + Vol Down +Power Buttons for a few seconds while the device is off.
- Now the update process initiates and completes after some time.
That’s how to Install Honor 8 B122 Marshmallow Firmware manually. If you have any query, then leave it in the comment section below.