If you have the Alldocube M5S tablet and need to root your device for customizing and install extra features. Then you are at right place, here we share a simple step by step guide on “how to root Alldocube M5S and install TWRP custom recovery”. Nowadays root Alldocube M5S is not a big deal, there are lots of guide on how to root Alldocube M5S. So you can easily root Alldocube M5S. Today, in this article we will give you the answer, why most of the users want to root their devices. There are many advantages of rooting such as. After rooting your phone performance will be increased, you get the full admin access of your phone, install Xposed Modules for customized features, one click root and unroot processes, and so on.
AS we all know that stock ROMs have limited rights to customize and install unsupported features. So if you are the advanced users and want to full potential of your Alldocube M5S tablet. Then the first thing is doing to gaining the admin rights is root Alldocube M5S tablet. Before root Alldocube M5S tablet, first, unlock the bootloader of your device. Then install latest working TWRP custom recovery, now you will be able to root Alldocube M5S smartphone. The TWRP is a custom recovery which is an open source community development project. Once you can install TWRP recovery on your device then you can take Full Nandroid Backup and restore it later, remove bloatware, overclock and underclock, flash custom ROMs and much more.
If we talking about the specifications of Alldocube M5S tablet. The device comes with 10.1 inch 10-points Capacitive Touch Screen with 2560 x 1600 Resolution. The Alldocube M5S is powered by MTK X20 ( MTK 6797 ) Deca Core processor along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal Storage. The tablet runs on Android 8.0 Oreo OS out of the box. If you are interested in root Alldocube M5S tablet and install TWRP custom recovery then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on Alldocube M5S.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of Alldocube M5S before rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Also, install the latest USB driver of Alldocube M5S at the windows PC. | Download Link
- The bootloader of Alldocube M5S should be unlocked. | Easy guide
- Also, Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
TWRP Recovery 3.1.1
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Alldocube M5S:
- First of All, complete all the things given in the Pre-requirements section.
- Once you downloaded all requirements then Download TWRP for Alldocube M5S from Here
- Once downloaded the TWRP then copy the files in the folder where you have installed ADB usually the ADB files are present in local Disk C -> Android
- Now After Going to the ADB folder, you have to launch the command window
- Press and Hold shift button and Right mouse button together to Open Command window.
- Now Command Window will be opened
- Now connect your Alldocube M5S smartphone to your Computer in the fastboot mode
- To boot in Fastboot mode give the following command
adb reboot bootloader
Now Check if the PC has recognized your phone or not To check via below Command
If your Android device show in the Command window which means your device is successfully connected to PC
Now enter the commands to Install TWRP recovery on Alldocube M5S
Fastboot flash recovery.img
Now TWRP recovery installation process will start on your device
Reboot your device just enter the following command
fastboot rebootDone! Now You have successfully Installed TWRP recovery on Alldocube M5S Phone.