Today, I will teach you on how to reset FRP bypass Google account on Itel P13. Recently Itel launched his latest smartphone which is Itel P13. The smartphone comes with the 5.45-inch display. The Itel P13 is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage. The device has 5+5 MP rear camera and 2 MP of front camera and it runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS out of the box. So if you are the owner of this amazing phone and searching for guides on how to reset FRP bypass Google account on Itel P13. You are at the right place; here we share a simple guide through that you can easily reset FRP bypass Google account on Itel P13.
Before you start first we know that what is FRP. FRP is also known as Factory Reset Protection, which is a built-in security feature. The FRP has added the entire Android devices which are running on Lollipop 5.1 to all higher OS. When you create or set up your Google account on your device, it is automatically activated on Itel P13. So after factory data reset, the FRP security feature would take effect and it prevents to use the device until your using Google account login. If you are factory data reset on your device and you did not remember your using Google account. Then no need to worry about that, by following our given below detailed guide and reset FRP bypass Google account on Itel P13.
Given below we share the link of all you need file while reset FRP bypass Google account on Itel P13. With the help of SP Flash tool, you can reset FRP on your device. If you are interested in reset FRP bypass Google account on Itel P13. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform Backup for your important data on the Itel P13.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
SPFlashtool on the PC & then Extract. |Download
Scatter File From Firmware itel P13 |Download
Steps to Reset FRP bypass Google account on Itel P13:
- Right click on the “SPFlashtool.exe” file in an extracted folder of SP Flash tool and click on “Run as administrator”.
- Click the Download tab and then click “Scatter-loading” button on the right side of the tool.
- Then locate and select the “Itel P13 Scatter.text” file from the downloaded firmware folder. →then click “Open”.
- Now in format menu, mark manual format flash.
- Select scatter File and open with Notepad.
- Now find FRP, copy and paste stat_addr in the address box.
- Copy partition size and paste it on format length box.
- Click on Start, then connect your power off the phone with USB cable.
Done. You have successfully Reset FRP bypass Google account on Itel P13.