Asus recently released another latest official update for ZenFone Max Pro M2. Now you can install new firmware for ZenFone Max Pro M2. This most recent update comes with software version to 15.2016.1812.179. Few weeks since Asus announced the previous update for ZenFone Max Pro M2 with camera improvements, security patch, and other Fixes. But here we bring the latest official update which comes with much more improvements, bug fixes and so on. The update comes with latest December security patch. Also, the update optimizes camera interface and text translation, improves the reduction on FM Radio, however, it is yet to receive AI camera features, improve your device’s touchscreen firmware and much more. So doesn’t miss this update, by following given below step by step guide you can easily manually install new firmware for ZenFone Max Pro M2.
Asus started rolling out the latest stock firmware via OTA (Over –the – Air), in region wise. So If you still not receive yet any new update notifications on your device. Then first you check it manually from your device by going into Settings -> About Phone -> System update and tap on Check update. If you see the new update with build number WW-15.2016.1812.179, then you can download and install it. Otherwise, you can install manually by following given below detailed guide. In this blog, we share a full firmware link, through that you can just download and install it on your phone.
The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 was launched in last month with 6.26-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels). The Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660. The device comes with 4GB, or 6GB of RAM and 32GB and 64GB internal storage along with dual rear camera setup with a 12 MP and 5MP and 13 MP in front camera. If you are interested in installing new firmware for ZenFone Max Pro M2 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Before starting the process, take a proper backup of the entire data existing on ZenFone Max Pro M2.
- Also, the battery of ZenFone Max Pro M2 should be charged more than 70%.
- Install USB drive of Asus at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on ZenFone Max Pro M2, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers at the PC. | Easy guide
Download New Firmware for ZenFone Max Pro M2
ZB630KL WW-15.2016.1812.179 Firmware for Asus ZenFone Max Pro | Download Link
Steps to Manually Install Official New Firmware For ZenFone Max Pro M2:
- Download the latest update firmware specific for your device model number and then rename to zip.
- Now connect ZenFone Max Pro M2 to PC and move the renamed firmware file into the primary folder of Internal memory.
- Now disconnect and turn off the device.
- Then boot the device into Recovery Mode press and hold the Power+ Volume UP keys both at once for a couple of seconds.
- At Recovery mode select “apply update from sd card” options and then choose the already copied zip file from SD card and continue.
- Finally, wait for the update process and the normal reboot.
- Download updates and move the ADB folder at C:\ drive of the PC.
- Now follow this guide to flash update via ADB method -> Flash OTA updates via ADB Sideload on any Android device.