After Nexus LG are the second devices, that’s got the CM13 ROMs from the CyanogendMod team. This is a quick and stable CM13 Nightly build for LG G3. If you willing to update LG G3 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow official CM13 Nightly build, then simply download the CM13 and Google apps package from the provided links below and flash it through TWRP recovery.
DISCLAIMER: the guide is made only to update LG G3 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13, don’t try on any other device. Also, we www.guidebeats.com will not to be held responsible for any mishap, execute at your own risk.
- Charge the device battery more than 70%, to avoid any critical shutdown.
- Properly backup your important data on the device, and store it safely.
- Install the USB driver of LG on your PC. [Download link]
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your device, do from [Settings > Developer options]
- Your device should already have installed the custom recovery like TWRP. [Guide]
LG G3 Android 6.0 CM13 Marshmallow ROM for your particular variant.
LG G3 D852 CM13 ROM |Download link|
LG G3 F400 CM13 ROM |Download link|
LG G3 D851 CM13 ROM |Download link|
LG G3 D855 CM13 ROM |Download link|
LG G3 VS985 CM13 ROM |Download link|
Google Apps for Android 6.0 CM13 from this -|Link|
Steps to Update LG G3 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow official CM13 Nightly builds
- Connect LG G3 to PC with USB cord and transfer the downloaded CM13 ROM and GAPPS files on the internal storage of device, [place on root folder, don’t unzip]
- Turn off LG G3 and then boot into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” on TWRP screen, next do swipe at the bottom of the screen.
- Come back on TWRP main screen and then tap on “Install”, then select CM13 ROM file and do swipe to confirm flash. Wait till flashing completes.
- Repeat “Step4” and select Gapps.zip file, and do swipe at the bottom to flash Google apps on the device.
- Once Gapps installation completes, on recovery menu select “Reboot” to boot the device normally.
Troubleshoot: if you face boot loop issue, boot again your device into recovery mode and select “Advanced” then “Wipe cache/Dalvik” and do confirm. Then select “Reboot” to boot normally.