Honor 7i ShotX UL01 another great device of Huawei comes with a new stylish and rotatable camera feature. Honor 7i released in the summer last year 2015. The Honor 7i ShotX is getting the official updates from Huawei nowadays. And the users are getting notifications for the updates in some regions. However, the users who are not able to update their device via online can update their device via simply downloading the update.app. Use this tutorial to download the stock firmware and Update Huawei ShotX UL01 to Android 5.1 Lollipop manually.
This is the official C432B130 build updates based on Emotion UI 3.1. If you are the owner of this device then you got the right tutorial here. Follow the complete guide step by step to Update Huawei ShotX UL01 to Android 5.1 Lollipop B130 OTA Firmware.
DISCLAIMER: This firmware package and the guide focused only to Update Huawei ShotX UL01 to Android 5.1 Lollipop B130 OTA Firmware. Your device should be running on C432 build along with C432D001 custom number. Don’t deploy on other variants. You solely will be the responsible person for any damage.
- Make a proper backup of your important data and store it safely.
- Do charge the battery your ShotX before proceeding.
- Install the Huawei USB driver or Hi Suite on your PC. [Download here].
- Device Model: – Huawei ShotX ATH-UL01.
- Firmware: – Android 5.1 Lollipop. – EMUI: 3.1.
- Firmware Build: – ATH-UL01C432B130.
- Firmware Status: – Official (stable).
- Firmware Region: -Europe.
Firmware File Link: – |Official Link|. – |Size: 1.31 GB|.
Firmware File Name: – Huawei ShotX Firmware (ATH-UL01, Android 5.1, EMUI 3.1, C432B130CUSTC432D001, Deutsch, Channel-Others).rar.
Steps to Update Huawei ShotX UL01 to Android 5.1 Lollipop
- From the above link download the firmware .rar file and then extract it, using WinRAR on your PC’s.
- After downloading you will get “dload” folder with PDF tutorial inside.
- Now connect Huawei ShotX with your PC via USB cable and then transfer the “dload” folder on the root directory of the device microSD storage.
- After copying the “dload”, disconnect the device and go to “Updater app” on the main app drawer of the device.
- Next Updater app. > Tap Menu. > Then choose “Local update”. > Then browse and select the firmware package that you have copied.
- Next confirm to flash.
You can also update via: Copy the package to the root folder of the microSD. > Turn off the device. > Then boot the device while keep and hold pressed the Volume Up+ Volume Down+ Power buttons altogether. > release them when you see updating screen.