The users can now install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9, use this guide and perform the custom operation like root access, installing custom ROMs and third-party apps etc. you can install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9 by using this guide and get full access to all its features. In this guide we will use the most popular TWRP custom recovery of TeamWin, edited by some other developers with its full functions. Follow the complete tutorial, don’t skip any step.
Disclaimer: This guide can be used to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9 only, don’t use for any other device. Also we www.guidebeats.com will not be held responsible for any damage, try it at your own risk.
• Backup your complete data on your device properly.
• Your HTC One A9 should have at least 70% battery charge.
• Install HTC USB driver on your PC. [Click here]
• Enable USB Debugging Mode on your HTC One A9. [Settings > Developer options]
• Unlock the bootloader of your device first.
• This is an unofficial operation and you will lose your device warranty.
• Download and install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your PC. [Click here]
• Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot flash tool on your PC. [Click here]
• Download “TWRP twrp-18.104.22.168_CPTB-B8-hiae.img” file on your PC. [Click here]
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9
Step1– Connect your device with your PC via USB Cable.
Step2– Move the TWRP downloaded file to C:\Program files(x86)\Minimal ADB folder
Step3– Now go to the C:\Program files(x86)\Minimal ADB folder and open Command prompt window, to do so [Press and hold Shift + Right-click on any empty space of Minimal ADB folder> and then click “Open Command Window here“]
Step4– Now on the command prompt window type the following command and hit enter. This will boot HTC on Fastboot Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
Step5– Then enter the following command on command prompt window and hit enter.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-22.214.171.124_CPTB-B8-hiae.img
Step6- Once TWRP installation completes, from Fastboot Mode select Recovery Mode. (Use Volume button to navigate Up and Down and Power button to select any option )
Step7– Once you are on TWRP Recovery, Select “Reboot” to reboot your device.
That’s it. This was how to install TWRP Recovery on HTC One A9.