If you have the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730F and you are bored of using the preinstalled apps and OS in your device. If yes, then today we will teach you how you can Root Galaxy J7 Pro and install TWRP custom recovery. By following given below guide you can Root Galaxy J7 Pro and install TWRP recovery. You can modify and customize your device beyond the limits. The company launched the new devices with bloatware, you can remove this bloatware, after root Galaxy J7 Pro. All Credits goes to the XDA Recognized Contributor ashyx. Which develop this latest TWRP recovery for Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730F and share it on XDA forum. The TWRP Recovery comes with Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode and currently 3.1.0 the version is available.
After installing TWRP custom recovery you can “Root Galaxy J7 Pro”. Once you can root your device then you will be the full power of your Android Galaxy J7 Pro phone. It means you will be able to install Custom ROM, Kernel, install third-party firmware, Xposed, backup the current system, Mods, underclock and overclock, enhanced your device battery life and much more. Also Root Galaxy J7 Pro is increasing your phone speed. While rooting and install TWRP recovery you will be extra vigilant and follow the instruction carefully because do something wrong can brick your device. Also, It will lose the warranty of your device. Here we share a detailed and complete guide on how to Install TWRP recovery and root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
Keep in mind that before proceeding doesn’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable data. Because while installing TWRP recovery and root Galaxy J7 Pro your entire data will be wiped clean. If you are interested in installing TWRP recovery and root Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730F then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Make sure to download and install the latest USB Drivers for your device, Odin Tools, TWRP and Magisk files on your PC from the given links.
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
- Your device must have at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Also, create the backup of your data.
- Extract and install all the files given above.
- Download Latest Odin Tool
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730F
Install TWRP And Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro:-
- Start with enabling ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option.
- Next, For enabling Developer Options, go to About phone and click the Build Number 7 times.
- Now you need to download the latest TWRP recovery for your device.
- You need to download the ODIN TOOL and extract the zip file.
- Next, run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now connect your Galaxy J7 Pro to your PC using a data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- For entering download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together till the download screen appear.
- When you will enter the download Mode you will see ID: COM port turned blue. A message will be added in Odin message box. It is the device recognition in Odil Tool.
- If ID COM Don’t appear that means your driver is not correctly installed.
- Next, locate and add the twrp-3.0.0-xxx.img.tar file downloaded previously to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Assure that the following options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time.“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. You will see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on the Odin screen. It will install the TWRP recovery on your device.
- Your device will automatically reboot.
Done: You successfully install TWRP recovery and Root Galaxy J7 Pro.