Here I will tell you about “root Galaxy A8 2018 using without Laptop/ PC”. The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) is upper-midrange Android smartphone designed by Samsung Electronics. They announce this device on 19th December 2017 and released in January 2018. The devices run Android 7.1.1 “Nougat” out-of-the-box.
Rooting Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) is not useless. It has lots of benefits. For example, installing Custom ROMs, Removing preinstalled, Crapware, Blocking Ads in Any Apps, Installing Incompatible Apps, Keeping Latest Android OS, Changing Skin for your Android, Boosting your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life, and Making Complete Backups of Your Android Phone or Tablet.
Specs & features of Galaxy A8(2018):-
Weight (g): 172.00
Processor: 1.6GHz octa-core
Front Camera: 16-megapixel
Resolution: 1080×2220 pixels
OS: Android 7.1.1
Rear Camera: 16-megapixel
Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
- Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) (Gold, 64GB, 6GB RAM): Rs.32,990
- Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) (Black, 64GB, 6GB RAM): Rs.32,990
Colors: Black, Orchid Grey, Gold, Blue
- This is only for Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 So don’t try this on other devices
- Make sure that battery is more than 65%
- TWRP Recovery is required for flash rooting files on your device
- Rooting your device make the risk of voiding warranty. So make sure you are doing it at your own risk.
Step By Step Guide To Root Galaxy A8 2018 Without Laptop/PC:
- To Root Galaxy A8 2018 without PC, boot your smartphone in recovery mode.
- To Boot Galaxy A8 in Recovery mode press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Buttons together. Don’t release the keys until the smartphone enters into Recovery mode.
- Many options will be shown on the screen. First of all tap on Install
- Now the option for the flash Image file or Zip file will appear. We are rooting the device so we will choose Zip file.
- Then choose the file you downloaded earlier
- After selecting the file you have to swipe to confirm the installation.
- Now Wait for the Installation to get completed.
Done! This is the way by which you can root your Galaxy A8 2018 without PC.