Today we have a great news for Xiaomi Poco F1 smartphone user. Now you can update your Xiaomi Poco F1 to Android 8.1 Oreo AOSiP. If you are thinking about an update. So you are in the right place because GuideBeats is the best website for updating and rooting tutorial each day we are providing the latest news and tutorials for Smartphone and many other devices.
Xiaomi Poco F1 is the best phone and comes with an amazing specification such as large 6.18 inch Full HD Display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU coupled 6 and 8 GB of RAM. Like most of the newest devices, it also features a dual camera setup on the rear (12 MP+ 5 MP). And the front camera is 20 MP. The phone also has a large battery 4000 mAh capacity. The battery is non-removable.
If you would like the custom ROMs so our today post for you because this ROM is fully Customized by Shreesha.Murthy XDA member. Once you installed this ROM then you enjoy a lot of features. If you want to taste the Android Oreo Custom ROM on your Xiaomi Poco F1 then follow the below steps.
Guidebeats.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while following this guide. We are not guaranteeing anything.
- Keep your phone charged (60-70%) before installing AOSiP ROM On Xiaomi Poco F1
- This guide is only for Redmi note 4, don’t try this on any other smartphone
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developer’s options.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked.
- You must have TWRP installed on your device- Guide Here For TWRP
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed.
Install AOSiP ROM On Xiaomi Poco F1
Note: Make sure your Xiaomi device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Before Installing the ROM)
- Once you completed all requirements then download the ROM file from the above link.
- Now transfer the files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Guide To Flash Custom ROM Using TWRP Recovery ” style=”squared” url=”http://” target=”https://www.www.guidebeats.com/2016/01/guide-to-install-custom-rom-using-twrp-recovery-easy-tutorial-any-custom-rom-on-any-android-device/” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Guide To ROOT Any Android Device Using SuperSU” style=”squared” url=”https://www.www.guidebeats.com/2016/10/flash-supersu-latest-version-via-twrp/” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”0″]